Wednesday, June 24

Mid-Week Layouts!!!


Using some older lines in my stash...a bit of Crate Paper, a bit of Scenic Route and lots of Love Elsie Embellies!

Hope you are all having a great week so far! I've been busy with the button factory, and also trying to get a few things done before the Gone Wild Crop this weekend :) I'm really looking forward to it! Kristine and I will be there bright and early Saturday morning, so I must get all my chores around the house done before then!

Happy Hump day :)

Steph

2 comments :

Cindy S. June 24, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

LOVe those clouds! Totally fun LOS!! Woohoo! I am going to the crop this weekend too! (with Heather and Tracey) We'll see you there!

Aphra Bolyer June 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Love how you were able to "update" some older paper. I need to do that myself. These layouts are supa cute!