Sunday, June 14

Creative Scrappers Reveal!

I'm just getting into the groove of things here at home again since returning from a fabulous vacation with my Sweetie...I have a few layouts to take photos of, a few Whimsy orders to get ready and last but not least, go through all of the DT Whimsy applications that were sent in! Yikes! I have no idea how I'm going to make that decision! So much talent!!!!

Here is the Creative Scrappers DT Reveal for today, Sketch #56 by Lady Grace

My brother Jason doesn't really enjoy getting his photo taken, so I try not to bug him too much...but couldn't resist this super cute moment with Rohan! Tee hee

Cheers,
Steph

1 comments :

Aphra Bolyer June 14, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

I LOVE this week's sketch and you ROCKED it. Love these colors popping off the black.