Sunday, June 28

Sassafras Day!!!


Kristine and I (along with Heather, Tracey and Cindy and lots more of course!) spent the entire day in St George at the Scrapbooking Gone Wild Crop....and it was fabulous!!! The food was phenomenal, the people were so friendly and welcoming and of course Chantal's energy cannot be compared!!! (Think cartwheels at 8:30am! tee hee)

I finished a BoBunny kit (Cat Album) and two layouts using my favorite Scrap company...Sassafras Lass! These were made using the Anthem collection pack...and they were so much fun!!!

Well, after a long day like today and only a few hours sleep last night, I must get some shut eye! Happy weekend, lets hope Sunday's weather is better than today's

Cheers,
Stephanie

5 comments :

Cindy S. June 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

I canNOT believe you had the energy to come home and BLOG!! I was sacked out at 11.00-LOL
So glad I got to see these in person. GORGEOUS eye candy! You do COLOR so well!!

Julie June 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

It was so nice to get to meet you and buy some of your buttons.

Your layouts are great! You do so well working with bright bold colors and crazy patterns. I envy you.

Kristine June 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

fabulous pages ms Stephie!!! Had a blast with you Saturday.. I wish we could do this every month! HUGS!

Tracey Taylor June 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

This pages are so inspiring!!!! It was a FAB day. I'm so glad we all go to spend it together. And yes, monthly event would be GREAT!

Leah July 7, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Very cute pages!!