Tuesday, May 26

Halifax Mojo!

I'm not quite sure what it is...but every time I visit my Sweetie in Halifax lately, I seem to be able to scrap for hours and I end up coming home with a months worth of scrapping!

I just love sitting at the kitchen table scrapping, all the while interacting with Dave and the boys while they get their homework done etc.

Here are the layouts I finished Saturday night! I have one other one, but didn't get a chance to journal on it yet.... Can you tell I tend to bring scraps with a paper collection or two? tee hee (This weekend was Crate Paper's Lemon Grass Collection...love those glitter diecuts!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers,
Steph







2 comments :

Maggi May 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Wow, I need to take a road trip if it'll give me mojo like this! lol These are fantastic!

Charlotte Cramer May 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

I love these!!!!!! I love your style and the bright colors!!!!