Sunday, September 15

Scrapbook And Cards Today: Color Suite Challenge

I am thrilled to show you my take on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Color Suite September Challenge!  I've never done a color challenge before, so it was new and exciting for me to stretch my creative muscle this way.  I really enjoyed the process, and look forward to following the SCT color challenges going forward.  (If you would like to be inspired by previous challenges, go HERE)

Here is the Color Suite that Summer Fullerton put together for us to use as inspiration:



And here is the layout I made using lots of vintage October Afternoon papers, Maya Road envelope and Studio Calico veneer stars:



Check out Summer Fullerton's take on the challenge and also Kristine Davidson's!

Thanks for visiting!
Steph

0 comments :