Friday, November 16

A bit of Cosmo Cricket...

Its been some time since I dug out my Cosmo Cricket stash....and I swear, I think I fell in love all over again!  I think I will be digging through this stash of papers and embellies for the next little bit....I've been hoarding Girl Friday like there's no tomorrow!  tee hee 

What are your favorite collections?  How long do you hang onto them before finally digging in and cutting that first piece of paper in half?  Do you close your eyes, hold your breath and just go for it?  That's kinda what I did with this collection.... 2WENTY-THR3E  I love the color combo and subtle shading....the embellies were perfect too! 

Here are my two layouts so far (I still have a bit left for at least one more layout!)

I love this photo of my Gabriel.  This was taken last summer, and I had just gone downstairs for something quickly and was on my way back up and noticed my little shadow waiting for me.  He always does this, he's never far from my side...and I love it.  

Sketch by Creative Scrappers


This second layout is of my main man...of course I have to have Evie take our photo whenever we go out to eat or do something fun.  You can tell by the look on Dave's face he's not thrilled...but he puts up with it LOL  I think secretly he likes that I document the things we do...but he just won't admit it ;)

I've started something new this weekend, stamping on my layouts....I've dabbled here and there and now that my stamps are all organized with the help of Kinsey, there is no excuse!  I'm really trying to incorporate them on my layouts.


Thanks for checking in!
Steph
xo

0 comments :