Sunday, August 12

Vacation Week!

This past week has gone by so fast!  Isn't that always the way when it comes to Vacation weeks?  Dave and I didn't have any plans since we are in the middle of the last bit of house renos....so I made the best of it and was able to get my scrap on!  Here are a few of the pages I made....and have I mentioned that I love the fact that these are just for me?  No deadline or product obligation...just working with what I feel like :)  Love it!! 













(Please don't misunderstand me....I love being a part of a DT, but I think its important to take time to create for yourself :)  )

Happy Summer!!
Steph

3 comments :

Sandy Ang August 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

Wow! how fantastic to create these for yourself

Kathy Skou August 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Wow, you got a ton done! I love them all but I think that "Snuggies" is my fave <3

Jennifer Hope Longenecker August 17, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

Hey Stephanie. Just stopping by to say hi. We're in the Trend Spotting class together. You've been a busy girl! Great LO's.