Sunday, June 26

A Kitchy Friday Night!

So I haven't had the best of luck with printers over the years, a combination of not knowing what to buy and having a limited budget...(My dream is for a wide format printer, alas....one of these days!) 
The last printer I had was so terrible, I just brought it to the electronic recycling depot last year, spare cartridges and all....it worked fine as long as you didn't mind the "magenta look".  Now getting back to the point of this post, I finally took the pluge and bought another printer last week.  Nothing fancy or expensive, just a really great salesperson who "got" what I was looking for and pointed me in the right direction. 

The first thing I set out to do was print our a few of my digital kits from Kitchy Digitals.  I just love Danielle's retro style, so quirky and fun! 

Here is the layout I made with "Granny's Attic" and the "Stacked Flowers" kits....the printer did an amazing job!




Everything you see here save for the title (Maya Road) and the background kraft paper was printed with my HP Eprint printer, even the photo!  What freedom!  I don't always have to wait to pick up my prints at the store now :)

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!  Only a scrapper would understand the importance of a great printer on hand!

Happy Sunday
Steph
xo

0 comments :