Wednesday, February 18

For the Love of Shoes....

Here is a Layout I worked on this week using some beautiful October Afternoon papers, Pink Paislee Alphas and of course a My Little Bit of Whimsy Oversized Polka-dot button. The flowers were hand cut and I added a little Distressed Ranger Stickles to give them some pop!

Fleur has always been a very well behaved cat, a bit of a bully weighing in at 25 pounds (He's a Maine Coon) and this is one of his very few quirks (unlike Seymour who has enough quirks for all 5 cats LOL) Fleur loves to nap with my shoes! It always makes me giggle, and so I decided to take some photos.

Cheers,

Steph

4 comments :

Kristine February 18, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

i Like!!!!

Maggi February 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

This lo is great! The colors match Fleur so well! lol

Angie March 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Adorable! That OA line is still a favorite of mine...and your cat is c-u-t-e!

JACQ March 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

awww... nice. I often hoard OA pps too!