Thursday, March 11

So You Think You Can Scrap Week 8 @ LCOM

Here's my entry for the LCOM contest this week....the theme was "Retro"....Wasn't my little Sis adorable as a child??? Those pigtails were the cutest....her hair was so straight and soooo thick, my mom really struggled with it!

I think eveyr single thing on this layout is vintage Sassafras (of course!)...I don't even know why I have other manufacturers in my stash as I keep reaching for the Sass LOL

Happy "its almost Friday"
Steph

**edited to add: My sister is STILL adorable ;) Nothing has changed much...except maybe her hair hehehe

2 comments :

Mel March 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

I just love this layout, everything is divine, and yes your sister was a cutie.

Jill Sarginson March 16, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

that is one SUPER adorable layout ... hmmm ... might have to lift it! :D