Friday, March 5

Chasing Rainbows...and an Elephant.

Here is my take on the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest Week 7 over at LCOM....The competition is fierce this week! You must pop over and see what the girls brought to the scrappy table this week! Wow!!! Phenomenal...best week yet!

I chose to use the super fun Amplify Collection from Sassafras....I love the 80's feel to it! So fun and vibrant! The bird pin and yellow button are from MLBOW (of course!)



And this little Elephant Album was a from the MakeNTake at the LCOM Cyber crop last weekend! Its just super tiny, took maybe 20min to make! I think I'm going to give it to my Sister on Saturday so she can put mini photos of Rohan in her wallet :)


Dave and I are on vacation tomorrow....but as luck would have it, I think I may be coming down with a cold *sigh* Let's hope sleeping in a bit in the morning will help :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo

6 comments :

Zarah March 5, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Cute & happy! I love it!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer March 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

love the fun and happy feel to this Steph!!! Great work :)

Frances March 5, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Steph these are adorable! That layout is sooo stinkin fun! Enjoy your vacation!

Kristine March 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

only you could pull a layout like this !!!! too fun and funky!

On my way... March 9, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

Gorgeous Steph!!!!! Makes me smile :D And what an adorable little album!

Hope you managed to have fun despite ur cold - going through it myself atm, so worn down, trying to fight it off with vitamins & garlic, lol.

xx

Leeann Pearce March 10, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Hey there.... wow you have been busy with some scrappy LO's...awesome...
hope you get better soon!!!!