Friday, September 4

Sassafras Surprise!


A few weeks ago, my fav scrappy paper company was having a warehouse sale...and normally, I don't even give these a second thought because shipping is usually sooooo expensive to Canada...but c'mon! It was Sassafras! I HAD to order the large box of goodies.....tee hee


It was perfect...considering the amount of stash I already have, there were few duplicates! Especially the acrylic stamps, they sent me all of the ones I don't already have! Yay!

Forgive me for the terrible photo....I didn't have time to take these outside to photograph and there was too much stuff to fit into my light box!


No scrappy layouts to show today...working on one, but I had a Glimmer Mist "mishap" yesterday... and I have to change a few things on the layout now. LOL I'm determined to get the hang of that stuff....I think its such a fun product and it adds so much sparkle to a layout! I just seem to be heavy handed with it...if any of you have suggestions, recommendations etc. please post below!


I'm off to Halifax to visit Dave and the boys tomorrow morning...I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!
Cheers,
Steph


0 comments :