Saturday, September 12

Halifax Mojo!

I spent last weekend with Dave and the boys in Halifax...and as some of you know, I love scrapping among the chaos! tee hee I'm not sure if its the limited supplied, scrapping at the kitchen table and socializing or the fact that there are no "house chores" to distract me at Dave's...but I always seem to get a few layouts done in just one day!

I still haven't finished the "glimmer Mist" accident LO from last week...Hoping to work on it tonight :)

Some of you wanted to see photos from our trips to London/Paris and New York...I'll see if I can get some posted in the next few days...I haven't even printed our NY photos for scrapping yet! With my move to Halifax in less than 2 months, work and the Whimsy shop being busier than ever, I just seem to run out of day all week long LOL

Thanks for stopping by :)
Steph






0 comments :