Tuesday, September 22

My Mind's Eye



Here are a couple of layouts I created among the chaos of my house...my scrap space is really the only part of the house that isn't pulled apart and unorganized (yet! I plan to paint the basement later this week....yikes!) Its all worth it though...I left Halifax after supper yesterday and I already miss Dave like crazy....I'm really looking forward to seeing him everyday!

I used My Mind's Eye papers...they are so thick and full of fun texture...love distressing them as I did with Evan's layout here. These are from an older line, but love them just the same! I visited the LSS on Saturday with my cousin and I picked up a couple of sheets of their new stuff....too cute! I can't wait to use the dino with a layout of Rohan :)
I also picked up my bag of goodies from LCOM tonight and I can't wait to make my Christmas cards this year with the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers, they are just adorable :)
Off to package a few more button orders for tomorrow morning's mailing!
Thanks for stopping by
Steph

0 comments :