Thursday, September 17

Rose Moka and an Autumn Layout

The painters arrived at the house on Wednesday...and most of my house is now boring beige. *sigh* Since everything is absolute chaos upstairs (they will be finished tomorrow), I retreated to my purple scrappy space and pulled my beloved Rose Moka papers in remembrance of my lime green and hot pink rooms LOL


Here are the Whimsy buttons I added to the layout...close ups to you can all see the new "thin" buttons, much more scrappy friendly than the older styles!

Here is another layout I completed last week in Halifax...Love this photo of my mom and me, circa 1978-79 I'm not sure if I was 2 or 3 years old here :) I it phenomenal that my Dad was such an avid photographer growing up, we have so many fun family photos!


A close up of the Whimsy Pins I used on the layout....a few different sized leaves

This weekend is another "on the road again" for me....off to Cap-Pelé to visit my family down from the UK Friday night, then off to Halifax at the crack of dawn on Saturday to help Dave pull up carpet in preparation of the flooring people arriving Monday morning! Pheww...I tired just thinking about it! tee hee
ta ta for now!
Steph

0 comments :