Monday, January 9

Oh how I love these cute stamps!! -The Alley Way Stamps

One of my dirty little secrets is that I love to collect cardmaking stamps, even though I rarely make cards.  I always *think* I'll make cards, and I usually have some really cool ideas in my head about what cards I'll make and who I will send them to... and nothing.  

They collect dust in their neatly organized bins (Avery Elle pockets, labelled and sorted by manufacturer of course! ha!).

The exception to this cardmaking avoidance is the month of December when I'm making my Mom's Christmas gift.  Every year, she asks for a lot of handmade cards to give away to her friends.

So this year, I decided to finally put those dusty stamps to good use and spent the entire month making a few cards every other day.... here are the cards from The Alley Way Stamps.
(all three cards were colored with my Copic Markers)




**I kept this last one for myself, because I thought the image+sentiment together were HILARIOUS!  HAHA!  This one is being sent to a friend with a good sense of humour ;-)

0 comments :