Wednesday, June 13

A few Layouts from the crop!

Hi folks,
just catching up on a few layouts I made at the Creative Scrappers crop a couple of weekends ago!

As always, such a lovely weekend with my Moncton girls :)  I beat my record and completed 12 layouts...here are a few that are ready to be photographed.  The others either are for a DT assignment or just need a bit of journaling added!

One of my fav lines from Sassafras!

Based on a Creative Scrappers sketch
Studio Calico Kit

Studio Calico Kit

Based on a Creative Scrappers sketch

Based on a Creative Scrappers sketch

Based on a Creative Scrappers sketch

Studio Calico Kit

Studio Calico Kit


Studio Calico Kit

2 comments :

Kathy Skou June 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

Boy 12 layouts...I'm impressed! They're all absolutely FABULOUS !!!

TeenaBugg38 June 17, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

WOW!!!!! My fave is the crazy boy lo....because I have five crazy boys myself, and because that sassafras was my absolute fave line of all time too!!! You did an amazing job with all of these!!!