Saturday, June 30

Easy Canvas Prints


Have you ever wanted to do something just a bit different than framing your favorite prints?  Check out what I did with our fav wedding photo! 

Easy Canvas Prints Website is very easy to use, a few choices regarding edging and size and your canvas is on the way!  I chose an 11x14 size with a standard black edge here....however I'm looking forward to sending some of my 4yr old nephew Rohan's crazy shots to have done and I may get a bit colorful with the edges on those. (you can also choose to wrap the photo around the edge if it compliments the canvas.)

Be sure to capture some great summer photos with the Easy Canvas Prints in mind, they would make great gifts!  Unique Family Wall art!

And for my Canadian friends, shipping is VERY reasonable and quick (My canvas arrived in about a week)

Cheers,
Steph

ps be sure to sign up for their newsletter, they have sales on a regular basis: right now there is 25% off!


0 comments :