Monday, June 4

A Few DT Assignments...

Happy Monday Folks,
Here are a few layouts I've made these past few weeks :)

I just got back last night from the Creative Scrappers Sunshine crop, it was so much fun!  I broke my record and completed 12 layouts this weekend!  Hoping the weather cooperates and I can get outside to take photos of them.  Oh how I wish I had a set up like this in the house, especially during the winter months.....Mmmmm I may sneak this link to hubby and see what he thinks LOL






Here is the last layout for my Guest DT at Creatively Yours


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!!
Steph
xo

2 comments :

Ana Castro June 4, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Love it, Stephanie!! ;)

Véro June 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM  

Love, love, love your layouts!! :D

I love Quebec City too, always great to be there :)