Saturday, October 15

Another year, another Birthday..

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had the opportunity to scrapbook with my bestie Kristine a week ago (yay!)  I was able to finish 6 layouts...I'm not sure what it is, but we she and I get together, its like a scrappy marathon!  We both get so much done then when we scrap alone LOL







My birthday snuck up on my while I was away in Saint John...and although I was bummed not to celebrate it with Dave and the boys, Kristine more than made up for it!  She came over with birthday cupcakes and we scrapped the night away!  It was wonderful!  I managed to get this layout done that evening.  My new tradition: to scrap the past year highlights...because I don't know about you, but I'm starting to forget things as that number gets higher  LOL



When I got home from my trip, Dave and the boys had this waiting for me!  Isn't it adorable!  It was so "Whimsy-like" just loved it!!!  My boys rock!


Have a wonderful weekend!
Steph
xo