Tuesday, January 25

Oh What A Night!

Earlier this month Dave and I went on a roadtrip to Saint John, NB for a weekend getaway and all Saturday crop for me and the LCOM girls.  (Yes, my Sweetie is the best Fiancé in the entire universe)

The crop was a great success, Tanya really went all out with the shop set up, food, treats and prizes....fun was had by all!  I'm already looking forward to the next one in March :) 

This crop, I tried something a bit different and brought a smaller bag, with only 3 Studio Calico kits and some extra Sassafras goodies.  I was trying to pack light...I even forgot my scissors and pens (yes Chantal, your pens are safe here at my desk in NS hehe)

8 Layouts later, I think that alone qualifies for a great day!

Here are a few of my layouts:






As you can tell by this last photo, I was beginning to get a few shadows outside so I called it a day.  Hopefully I will be able to get photos of the other layouts soon!  In the meantime, here is my latest for Creative Scrappers Sketch 139


So have you noticed anything different???  Kristine updated my blog again!  I was thinking of having it redesigned, something new and different, but I just couldn't part with the fantastic header she had designed for me last year....so I left it to her to have fun and my oh my, she does not disapoint!  I just love the new look!  Big hugs K!

Dig out your paper and glue and get messy..its good for the soul :)
Steph

4 comments :

Kristine Davidson January 25, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

i love having you come and scrap with me .... i miss you xoxox

i also wanted to say thanks ... for letting me decorate your blog .. AGAIN! ;-) hugs

JJ Sobey January 26, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

FAB work, as always! I love what you've done with that brick template - you know I went out an bought one since the last time I commented on your use of it, LOL!

Chantal Anderson February 1, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

I had such a fun time with you & Kristine!!! Lots of laughs, singing & of course scrapping!!! Hope to see you in March for the next one...oh and don't worry about the pens...there's lots more where those came from...lol

Vanessa February 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

I love the layouts you did with the kits...beautiful & FUN!!!!!

I am going to a crop this weekend..I should challenge myself to pack light :-)