Sunday, January 9

A few New Year layouts and a Mini!

Here are a few things I've been working on this New Year....Our weekends have been mostly snowy ones, so I've been taking my camera and layouts to work with me in hopes that I can get photos of them during my lunch break!  The days are so short now, its pitch black by 5pm when I get home from work ;)

I was really in a "Sassafras Mood" last week!  I think every project was made with nothing by my Sass stash!  Tee hee some of you have asked me about my stash...one of these days I will take photos of it LOL I can't explain my obsession, it just makes me so very happy :)







Here is the mini I made using an entire sheet of Sassafras Journal Stickers!  I must have about 50 of these sheets, I think this is a great way to put them to cute use :)




Cheers!!
Steph

3 comments :

Zarah January 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Yum yum! Gorjuss!! I especially heart the first one! :D

Kat January 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

fun projects!!! love how you use all the sassafras stuff. i have a lot of their products, too, but sometimes i don't know how to use them. you embrace the brightness and crazy patterns and do a really fabulous job!

Jill Sarginson January 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

You do the best work with Sass!

Love the layouts - especially the 1st one!