Sunday, October 17

Sunday Night...Oh what a weekend!

Wow! I can't believe its Sunday already! A bit of a whirlwind of a weekend! We had Dave's 25th Year Anniversary with the company Friday night, what a blast! Computer ordering (for me!) and art supply shopping downtown on Saturday afternoon after we checked out of the hotel (yup, they go all out for this milestone).

And this afternoon Dave and I went to see the musical Spamalot, it was wonderful! After the play we went for a nice Sunday drive to Saint Margarets Bay for some Cricut supplies...it just happens to be one of the most beautiful places around here, the fact that I can shop for scrappy supplies is a bonus tee hee

Here are a few things I've been working on all week, I just haven't had time to upload them :)
hugs
Steph








4 comments :

Kat October 17, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

great layouts! i especially love the "me at 34" one! beautiful and so fun!

Angi Barrs October 19, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Super fun layouts. Love all of the cute embellies:)

Marielle October 20, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

These are super cute Stephanie,Love the on of you with the blck background and white paint !!

Renata Scrap October 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Gorgeous page Steph, lov e it! ;)