Monday, October 11

A few things I've been working on...

Hi Folks!
Just a few things I've been working on this past week or so, I just haven't had the opportunity to update my blog :)

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! Dave and I had a lovely dinner this afternoon, festivities remain low-key as I'm on call this week and have to be available on a moment's notice to work 24/7. Yes, I'm already wishing my week to be over and it hasn't even begun! LOL

Here's something I worked on today, love love love this paper collection by Sassafras, Mix and Mend designed by one of my favorite scrappers Michelle Clement! Tanya (from LCOM) ordered the entire release in triplicate for me...and held it hostage for a few days I might add, taunting me with photos...see below! She is hilarious!



The running joke is that until shipment to me, Tanya takes very good care of my Sass...LOL



Here's my latest Creative Scrappers layout, Sketch 125!  Wow, can't believe its been 125 sketches already!  What a milestone, congrats to Kristine for making is so fabulous!


Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully it won't be too crazy this week and I'll have more time to blog and scrap :)

Hope you are all well
Stephanie
xo

1 comments :

Zoe October 14, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Thats so funny what T did!! Love your layouts hun. xx