Sunday, September 19

Creative Scrappers Reveal #122

Here is my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch #122! So much fun! I just love this photo of Kristine and I, we were having so much fun scrappin' that night! Do you see my tribute to Larissa? Couldn't help myself, used those Maya Road Envies with the attachment on the page rather than the envelope! Love her style!


I've had a couple of questions regarding the sewing on my alphas lately...and I love the look, but I do it mainly because I think I've had a bad batch of these Fabbie Thickers, they just aren't sticking to the page very well :) I could put them through my Xyron, but stitching them is much less work tee hee
I bought these super cute lips and moustache on a stick a few weeks ago....Dave and the boys just rolled their eyes when I showed them our latest photo "props"...so I have a feeling we'll only be seeing photos of me and Rohan having fun with them LOL I just love them, I think I want to buy the vampire one next! Check them out HERE


Happy Weekend!
Steph
xo

3 comments :

Kristine September 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

ya, you know how i feel about that picture of us 2 !! still a nice page ;-) and for your mustache pics.. i love them.. i need some of those ;-)

Julia Sáddi September 21, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Beutiful projects and lovely blog layout!!!
1 Huuuuge Hug, Julia Sáddi

Kathy October 8, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

LOL those are too cute Stephanie! I want some!