Wednesday, September 22

Cat Nappin'~ Fleur Style

Isn't he the cutest? His name is Fleur (French for flower, not my doing! there is a story there...) 18 pound Maine Coon cuddle bug.





Just a layout I did for fun the other night :) Every single thing except the alphas and Whimsies are from Sassafras. Have I mentioned lately that I love my Sass?!? hee hee It just makes me happy!
oh, and hello? Loving baker's twine these days...I ordered a sampler pack from the Twinery, so many yummy colors!
hugs
Steph

2 comments :

Chantal Vandenberg September 26, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Wow this layout is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown September 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Such a great project! Thanks for sharing! Also, just a note to say that Papercraft Star will be holding a DT call soon and right now you can sign up to win a $25.00 gift certificate too! We'd love for you to join for our challenges! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html