Sunday, September 5

Creative Scrappers Reveal 120

Hi Folks,
Just a quick post today, I'm in the middle of working on a few Inspirational journals (a la Donna Downey style) and I don't want to lose focus! hehehe I bought the video on how to make them HERE I think they will make great Christmas gifts for my artsy friends :)


Today was reveal day at my favorite sketch Blog: Creative Scrappers! Sketch 120, here is my take on it!


I used my new textured Whimsies for the first time, love them if I do say so myself tee hee
Lots of Sassafras (Indie Girl), Cosmo Cricket woodgrain cardstock, Magenta Cork borders and envie by Maya Road.
Thanks for visiting!
Cheers,
Steph

3 comments :

Gisèle September 5, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I love it all, the ink, the envy, the sewing, the cork...

Aphra Bolyer September 5, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Eeekers! LOVE your take on the sketch. The Whimsies are soooo fun!

Gabi Alberti September 7, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

I saw this layout on Creative Scrappers and I'm here now to see your works! This page is amazing!! I loooooved it!! And I loved your blog to! I will came back here more times! :)