Thursday, July 29

A Whimsy Challenge!

Hi folks!
here are a few things I've been working on lately, there are others but they are all DT stuff that I can't post yet. Not much new going on, just drooling over all of the CHA coverage and wishing I was there....*sigh* Maybe one of these years!

Here is my take on the first Whimsy sketch challenge put together by the lovely Frances Sylvia!


I'm just loving October Afternoon these days! This is from their Thrift Shop line :)



and this was a "just for fun" layout using some of my new Crafter's Workshop templates, a little Crate, a little Sass and a bit of Whimsy ;)
My apologies for the crappy photos, but my new light box and I are not seeing eye to eye and it hasn't been great weather the last few days to take photos outside! Yikes!

It was my turn to be introduced over at Kiki-Art...check out the mini interview here
Thanks for stopping by,
Steph
xo

3 comments :

Cassie July 29, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Both layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!
I love the bits and embellishments and layers!!
=)

Samantha Hauzer August 4, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Your layouts are so gorgeous!

Angi Barrs August 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Beautiful layouts. Love all the wonderful splashes of color!