Friday, July 16

Creative Scrappers Reveal & Family Vacation planning

ok, I think its official...I am a scrappy gadget-girl! I just picked the Gypsy last night....and WOW! Love it! Haven't actually CUT anything yet, but it was so much fun playing with the different shapes, updating my Cricut and then loading my cartridges on it! I can't wait to start scrapping hehe


This last week or so has been spent on either the Whimsy shop, or DT stuff that I can't post yet, that's why I've been so quiet lately :)

We are getting ready for our vacation in August...its the end of July and we STILL aren't sure of where we are going, what we are doing! LOL When we have the boys for an entire week away, its often much easier on my sanity to just wing it. As long as we have an AC adapter in the car to charge every one's gadgets, we can go anywhere hehehe


Here is a layout I worked on ages ago, and was revealed over at Creative Scrappers: Sketch 112


Hope you are all having a lovely summer!
Happy weekend
Steph
xo

1 comments :

Amanda Winchester July 17, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

I just LOVE this layout! The colours and pic are amazing!