Friday, July 23

Scrap Yourself DT and a Winner!

Hi Folks,

Thank goodness the weekend is almost here! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow! This week has been a bit busy as we have the boys for the entire week....Dave's been off with them, and alas, I've been working! I'm hoping to have an entire day of scrapyness after the snoozefest....Melody Ross' Chip Art Tools have been winking at me lately...I'm really looking forward to giving them a try! My goodness, I bought almost the entire set of everything a few months ago and haven't even unpacked my mallet! LOL


Here is my last layout for the Scrap Yourself DT... get ready for a whole new team next week! The Blog posting format will be different this time around, and I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to some DAILY SY Inspiration! If you haven't already, be sure to add the site to your blog readers :)
And now for the Winner of my contest last weekend! AMANDA WINCHESTER!!! Congrats Amanda, I'll have the your Whimsy Sampler pack out to you asap :)
Thanks to all who left a comment, the Sassafras collections were indeed Monstrocity, Me Likey and Hog Heaven....Speaking of Monstrocity...have you seen today's Crafty Steal? hehehe
Wishing you all a fab weekend!
Steph
xo

3 comments :

Allison Cope July 23, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Stunning page Steph!

Amanda Winchester July 24, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Love the layout! You are one busy gal :) Thanks so much for the fun RAK...had my fingers crossed, heehee!

Vanessa July 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

luv the page--so bright and cheerful!