Friday, April 9

Week 2 of LCOM's "Scrapivor"!

Here's my layout for week 2 @ LCOM! The Scrapivor challenge this week was to be inspired by these cute little wildlife animal figures....so naturally I had to use my new Sassafras Apple Jack papers! Wahoooo!

Oh my heavens, I received SO MUCH Sassafras this week, it was just like Christmas! All my new Sass arrived from LCOM as well as my Warehouse boxes I ordered directly from Sassafras (they offer this super cool discount every year)...Its like those penny candy "grab bags" that we used to get as kids.....you just never knew what you were going to get LOL Needless to say, I love every single piece that we in the parcel (thank goodness since I ordered 2 of them LOL)

Well, I'm off to visit the family in New Brunswick tomorrow! Evan's decided to join me (Dave's youngest son), so we should have a fun little road trip :)

Happy Weekend!
Steph
xo



4 comments :

Scrapamum April 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

oooo I got my warehouse pack too! Love, love, love! Needless to say I ams doing a lot of sassy layouts ; )

Alyssa April 11, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

That layout is very funky!! Just love your blog :)
Lys

On my way... April 12, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

Yep, love this one Steph!! The curtains are super cute - saw it over at 2Peas in the top 10 aswell, congrats :D

xx

scrapomarjo April 20, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

i love it so much
very very good job

marjo