Monday, April 5

Layout & CS Blog Bounce Winner Announced!

Here's a new layout I did yesterday...just for fun, no sketch, no challenge, just me and a few pieces of paper and lots of cute embellies! This is my friend Elaine...she's such an outdoorsy girl! When she speaks of her camping adventures or her geocaching finds her face just lights up! I often say to her "I don't understand it, but I support you"....(this is what Dave tells me about my scrapbooking hobby hehehe)
I used some of my older stash for the misting....I dug out my Fancy Pants Clear cuts! They are perfect for masking, and they have the coolest shapes! I've had these in my stash for years and never really knew what to do with them, but after Sunday's "Ah ha!" moment, I have so many ideas swirling around now ;)

And now, without any further delay, the winner of the Creative Scrappers Blog bounce is Ameliak!!! Amelia, please email me your addy and I'll ship out your prize tomorrow afternoon!


Thank you all for your lovely comments.....133 in total, that's a record for my little blog!!! Hope you enjoyed the bounce, I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Cheers,
Steph
xo

4 comments :

Frances April 5, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Steph I just love this layout...the masking is too cute. And that polka dotted paper is doin it for me...love it!!

Mel April 5, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Love how you have masked using the gorgeous mist, I love this layout, just gorgeous.

Bella April 6, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Great l/o Steph! I love the tree and envelope you used, and the misting!

Kim April 8, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

You are definitely a whizz with the mist Stephanie, love this especialy your great colour combo