Thursday, April 22

LCOM April DT Work....yes, I'm still kickin' around!

Yes, I'm still kickin' around...its been a VERY long week! We moved all of my belongings from Saint John to Halifax on Monday (for non-locals, that a 4hr drive) and lets just say that once I've calmed a bit, Uhaul is getting a piece of my mind..... What a mess!

So now I'm taking the week to sort through and manage all of our stuff, one never realizes how much CRAP one has until it is stacked in boxes to the ceiling of your living room hehehe

Bonus though, the cats are having a great time, kinda like a jungle gym made of cardboard LOL Oi! I'm tired, I can tell by the babbling ;)

Here's my latest work for Let's Capture Our Memories












Thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo

6 comments :

Kirsten April 22, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

your style makes me drool, in a good way!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer April 22, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

WOW, these are all gorgeous!!! I especially love the first one "for the love of art" - that photo is really cool :)

Frances April 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

These are great Steph...I am lovin the first one myself. The photo and all of the details are gorgeous.

Wendy April 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Wow! you have been busy! gorgeous LO's Steph! My fav would be the first one too, love the title! :)

Dorrie April 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

beautiful work Steph....really beautiful!!!
good luck with all that unpacking.. pretty sure moving is my least fave thing in the world to do!

Cindy S. April 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

OMGosh! How did I miss all of THIS delisciousness?? You make me wanna scrap right now!!I SO love what you do with color!