Sunday, April 5

Creative Scrappers Reveal and some Pink Paislee

I got my hands on some of the new Pink Paislee line on Friday, and all I can say is WOW!!! The online photos don't do it justice! To be honest, when I first saw the CHA Winter 09 photos I was a bit hesitant about ordering any of it, it just wasn't what I expected from PP.... and I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised with the Enchanting line! I think I will order the other lines: Fascinating, Captivating, Fetching (well, maybe not fetching as the next Creative Scrapper kit will include these)

Pink Paislee is one of my favorite manufacturers....and I tend to hoard all their products! (Ask Kristine LOL) I've had the Vintage Moon line for ages now, and I *finally* cut into to last week! Here's a fun layout of Dave's beautiful cat...His boys named her Summer, but I secretly call her Roxy LOL She's such a spunky girl tee hee! Also used for this project: Orchid Template, Paw Prints by Riff Raff Designs


And here is the layout for todays Creative Scrappers Design Team Reveal! It is based on Sketch # 46 This is my sister during her Hawaiian themed Bachelorette party hehehe Thanks for visiting :)

Steph



4 comments :

Kristine April 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

steph, that layout is awesome! So cheerful and full of color.. one of my favs from you! Great job and keep up the great work ...

Maggi April 6, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

This layouts are great! I really love "Hula Girl", the stitching is awesome!

Jenn Di Paolo April 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Okay the coconut bra on the "chip" girl is fantastic. Love both LOs.

Charlotte Cramer April 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

This is SOOOOOOOO FABULOUS!!!!!! The colors make me so happy!!!!!