Tuesday, April 14

A few new layouts...

The Whimsy Shop has been hard at work getting ready for the Paws on Scrapbooking crop this weekend, and the Creative Scrappers Crop May 2nd, but I did manage to get a few layouts done last weekend while visiting Dave and the boys (Again, 6 layouts in one day and lots of new buttons, they really help my scrappy mojo! haha!)



Here is one of the cute hedgehogs I made for one of my Customers....I have a few extras and have listed them in the shop

Cheers,
Steph

2 comments :

Maggi April 14, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Both of those layouts are great! I love the way you did the title on the first one and I LOVE the title and notebook paper look on the second one!

Jenn Di Paolo April 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Okay, Mr.Hedge is adorable. I can't wait to meet him in person. :)