Monday, March 30

8 Layouts in One Day!!!

It was a super productive scrappy weekend! I still can't believe that I finished 8 entire layouts!!! (no, "wait till laters" that never get finished LOL)

I was in Halifax this weekend and since Dave wasn't feeling well, we stayed in.... I was completely out of my scrappy element, but I finished over a months worth of scrappin'! I sat at the kitchen table and the boys had their music, PS3, TV, Dominos, laptops....so much distraction all around and I loved it!

I also had limited supplied with me, and I think that helped as well....Its amazing how too many supplies can bog you down! (I'm not complaining, just stating a fact LOL)








I'm only posting 7 layouts today, as one of them was for the Creative Scrappers design Team reveal next week :)
I haven't had a chance to pick a winner for the Whimsy Blog RAK, so you still have time to add a comment
Cheers,
Steph

3 comments :

Maggi March 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Those layouts came out so cute! That "cheeky monkey" is too sweet!

Aphra Bolyer March 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

You busy bee! I've never done that many in one weekend. LOVE those puffy alphas and all the fun, bright papers you used.

Suz April 4, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Wow that's a lot of layouts & not "simple" ones they are fabulous. I sure enjoyed my visit to your blog