Tuesday, March 24

Exciting News and a new Layout!

Such wonderful news to share...I've been chosen as a Creative Scrappers DT member for another term! Yahoooooo!!! I love being a part of this wonderful community! You can view the entire list of DT members here....so many talented scrappers, I can't wait for our first reveal :)


I'm a bit late in posting, but here is my take on the Creative Scrappers sketch #44
I blame Lady Gaga for this one...I had just downloaded her album and was listening it for the first time while putting this layout together LOL




The sketch is by Cherie Avrill





Since posting this layout, all my little blue birds have been sold, so I've made a few more! I've listed the blue ones in the shop, and I will add the pink and lavender birdies tomorrow night after I've taken their photos :)



Speaking of photos, I finally bought a point and shoot digi camera this weekend...something tiny enough to fit in my purse for those unexpected, everyday moments shots! My Sweetie bought me a Pentax Digi SLR a couple of years ago for Christmas, and I absolutely love it...but it just isn't practical to carry around all the time. So here's hoping I'm able to capture some fun moments to scrapbook soon! Family and friends, you are all on notice, candid photos will be taken! LOL

Take care!
Stephanie




1 comments :

Maggi March 24, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Congrats on the DT! And I love this layout, it's so colorful-fabulous!