Tuesday, February 17

LSS Shopping and a Layout!

Kristine and I visited our LSS tonight: Scrapbooking Gone Wild! and I managed to get my hands on the new Snorkel Line from Cosmo Cricket, Stickles, Maya Road Scalloped album, lots and lots of AC Thickers and the lovely Basic Grey package: Marrakesh. Oh how I love getting my scrapbook *fix* tee hee

I'm still trying to use up the supplies I have before I crack open any of the new CHA 09 stuff...here's a layout I worked on last week using the WE R WhiteOut Frenzy collection and WE R Nonsense Rubons.

I've been trying to scrap *outside of the box* lately to no avail...even when I try to do something different, its still the same LOL (see above). I may wander over to Creative Scrappers and try my hand at a few of the sketch challenges, that may help me flex those creative muscles!

Until next time
Cheers,
Steph

1 comments :

Kristine February 17, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

oh ... i spent too much money! LOL!!! It was a great time, and i am literally drooling over SNORKEL and GIRL FRIDAY! Cosmo outdid themselves! Can't wait for our next adventure!!! { hugs! }