Saturday, February 21

Finally using my Sassafras Lass Papers!

Have you ever loved a line of papers so much, you hesitate to cut into it??? Well, that's me with Sassafrass...I think I have ALL of their collections (if not, almost all tee hee) and I think I've only ever used them once or maybe twice! February is all about using up the supplies I have, and that includes all my older Sassafras products! Wahooo!

Here is a layout I worked on last week, my Dad and nephew...too cute!

A Recipe Box for my cousin April:


And now for a vintage Fancy Pants Layout, I'm not sure when these papers came out....I'm a huge Fancy Pants collector, so its high time I put them to use! (to make room for all their new products being release this winter/spring of course tee hee)



Cheers,

Steph

0 comments :