Sunday, February 8

Comfort Zone


Here is my Creative Scrappers Reveal for today.... I really struggled with this one, I'm not a fan of circles! I don't know why! LOL Kristine laughs at me all the time, tries to encourage me to use them, but I'm stubborn....I secretly think she chose this sketch for CS Team F on purpose hehehe!
I've noticed recently that most of my layouts are quite similar: Matted photos, off to the left with a one sided layered border of some kind, title to the left! I know that there is no wrong way to scrap, but part of me doesn't want all my pages to look exactly the same LOL Being on a design team that is assigned to work from a sketch really helps break me out of my comfort zone!
Cheers,
Steph

1 comments :

leila Jezequel February 9, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

thank you for the sweet comment Staphanie!And great LO!
hugs