Friday, September 23

LCOM Crop Mojo!

Last weekend I met up with Kristine and Marielle for 2 days of scrappin!  The LCOM crops are always so much fun, lots of great laughs and memories!  Best of all, the mojo was FLOWING!  Seriously, I finished 11 layouts!!!  That's an all time record for me!  I'm already looking forward to the next weekend in November  (Zoe, remember to take your vitamines, no getting sick this time!)

Here are just a few of the layouts I worked on...I think this first one is my all time favorite...those sequence photos of Dave and I are so special :)  Thanks to my awesome friend Natalie for being such a talented photographer!!







Thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo

11 comments :

Tanya September 23, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

THESE are sooo wonderful and totally you! Thank you for a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to see you again! xo

Chantal Vandenberg September 23, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

Wow - these are so cool! Love what you did with EP's Happy Days pp. Awesomeness!

Marielle September 23, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

Awesome Stephanie, I had not seen the Happy Days one,it rocks !!!

Tracee September 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

Great layouts I like the first one best too those coloursd really pop! Tx

Kim September 26, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

I love how differrent each of these ones Steph!!, those first two are really bright and funky!!!!!

Vanessa September 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Such great layouts! I really love the point of view layout-it looks fabulous!

Unknown September 29, 2011 at 3:31 AM  

nice pics.......
SEO Services in India , E - Commerce Solution, Website Designing

Knox Karter March 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM  

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.



Ecommerce SEO Optimization Services

Knox Karter March 12, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post.


Ecommerce SEO Optimization

logo bench March 28, 2012 at 4:34 AM  

I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. keep up the good work.

Logo Designs

celina May 7, 2012 at 1:51 AM  

Wow awesome!Beautiful work and very inspiring too!!!