Sunday, July 26

This week's layouts!

Hi there,
Just a quick note to post these photos of my recent work this week...I just spent about 6 hours trying to remove this nasty trojan virus on my computer, it just kept coming back! Grrr...well, after getting over my regedit fears, I jumped in and I *think* I have gotten rid of it....I'll do another scan before I go to bed :)

I had all of these plans tonight, to get chores done around the house for the move, get some Whimsy pins finished, do laundry...but I was determined to get RID of the virus... Things like that irk me to no end!

Anyway, here are the layouts...3 are Sassafras (of course!) and the one of Seymour is K&C paper and diecuts (such a fun line!)






Until next time!
Steph



4 comments :

Julie July 26, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

You have been a busy girl! Love all your layouts.

I had a mess of those viruses too. I hate them!

Kristine July 26, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Love the new layouts!!! you have been busy :)

Tracey Taylor July 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

These are just adorable. Love the vintage owls on the last page.

Lydia August 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Wonderful layout I love the I ;m a dog love great cluster and awesome paper choices!