Wednesday, July 15

Creative Scrappers Sketch #60 Reveal

Here is my take on the latest Creative Scrappers Sketch #60...again with the Sassafras! tee hee I just can't help myself lately...their beautiful and funky collections have been calling to me! A Million Little Things had a clearance sale last week, and I stocked up on even more Sassafras products (check them out, I believe they still have some older listings at amazing prices!)

I've caught a few glimpses of some of the new releases for CHA coming up next week, and so far I've only spotted a few "must haves" (my wallet is thankful!) Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and Pink Paislee are on my wishlist so far and I'm waiting to see what Sassafras and October Afternoon will come out with :)

Until next time!
Thanks for stopping by
Steph

0 comments :