Monday, December 15

Dog Gone Cute!

I was quite nervous this morning...today was the reveal for the Creative Scrappers Guest Designer... please visit the site and give some love to all the other wonderfully creative layouts posted! They are all so inspiring!


Here was my take on this week's sketch, one of my favorites photos of the dog that lives next door: Buck. I'm not sure what kind of dog he is, (part Shepherd I imagine) or how old he is...but this dog is one of the kindest souls I've ever met. During the summer months, I walk him around our neighborhood when I get home from work (with the owners permission of course! LOL) and we visit all his favourite spots.


Papers: October Afternoon, Alphas AC Thickers, and Button: My Little Bit of Whimsy

Thanks for visiting!

Steph
ps Isn't the new blog PHENOMENAL! Kristine changed it today, and I absolutely LOVE IT! The owls were cute, but she was right....this design is more me! Thanks K!!!

4 comments :

Evelien December 15, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

great layout and beautiful dog!!!

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Love the new look Stephanie!!! Very nice!!!

Angie March 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I love this page!! Totally cute!

JACQ March 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

thanks for playing! love the colours :)