Friday, December 19

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow! The countdown is on, and I think I'm *just* about ready for the big day! One more gift to finish, and another to purchase! This time of year always has me in a bit of a frazzle, rushing here and there, trying to get through my to do list....I've decided to slow it down this weekend while I'm in Halifax visiting Dave and not to worry so much about that "one last thing".


Here is the album I made for Dave's Dad, filled with photos of Dave and the boys :)
Rose Moka Paper(awesome Canadian company), AC Puffy Alphas and Basic Grey Chocolate album and of course, button by My Little Bit of Whimsy!
I hope you all get the opportunity to take a moment to *slow it down* this weekend and really enjoy the season.


Cheers for now, and I promise to have photos of all the gifts I've made this year!


Steph

0 comments :