Monday, April 28

Cat In the Hat

I've been collecting Blythe dolls this past year, and one of the trendy items to outfit your doll with are these beautiful critter hats by Sweet Days.  When Ingrid posted this pink cat hat I just had to have it!

It was just by chance that one day when I was sorting through my Blythe hats, and poor Ralphie was sleeping on my desk, that I noticed the hat would probably fit him.  Well, it's safe to say that Blythe doll heads are about the same size as a Persian Cat's head!  haha! 

Since that day, whenever I receive a new Blythe hat, Ralphie has a little photoshoot with it first.  I have to schedule them just after a nap while he's still groggy, but I don't think he minds much anyway ;-) 


I dug out one of my favorite kits for this layout: Studio Calico Sugar Rush  (They still have some of the SC patterned paper left)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Steph

0 comments :