Saturday, May 4

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

The day is quieting down a bit, and I'm just now about to pull out my stash and scrap a layout! (Its almost midnight here in Halifax)  I was able to get two weeks of Project Life done earlier today, but then I felt I needed to organize my photos and get them sorted out before I printed anything else to scrap.  Oh, I there may have been a nap in between this as well LOL

So, in the spirit of getting my PC organized, here are the layouts I made when the lovely Kristine Davidson was here for a visit last weekend and when I scrapped with Tracy Banks the weekend before that!  Trying to use up my stash, so you will notice a theme of similar colors etc (using collections kits and Studio Calico kits).

Thanks for checking in
Steph








2 comments :

Kathy Skou May 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM  

Such awesomeness Steph...I'm in love with those little fluff balls...<3

Anonymous July 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM  

I love your gorgeous layouts! And adorable kitty! <3 So awesome!