Thursday, November 15

Stashbusting 2013 begins early!!!

OK, so I admit it.  I love new scrappy supplies.  There, I said it......but who doesn't love the smell of new paper!?!  C'mon!  I know it isn't just me :)

Well, I've been inspired by one of Melissa's posts over at The Scrappy Jedi and I'm resolved to join her in 2013!  I've purged a great deal of my stash this year, but I still have enough for 5 lifetimes of scrapbooking!  Its time to start using it up! 

Most of what I've kept after the purging are items that i know I'll use, I just havent' gotten around to it yet.  (as opposed to before the purge, hanging onto items I know I'll never use!)

So the Stashbusting began early, with a long weekend visit with my BFF Kristine!  We sat at my kitchen table for 4 days and scrapped our brains out!  It was awesome!!!

I dug out two older Studio Calico kits and almost killed them, and lots of older Cosmo Cricket stash!

This is my favorite layout of the weekend :)

The photo was taken about a week before Fleur passed away....Brontë had never, ever...like EVER cuddled with another cat but Boogie.   I thought it was adorable how she let Fleur get so close to her.  At the time, I thought perhaps she needed the cuddles...but now, maybe she thought Fleur was the one who needed comfort.  Who knows....

Steph
xo

1 comments :

Kathy Skou November 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

So sweet...love those fur babies!