Friday, August 19

Scrappy Day with the lovely Zoe!

Last Sunday I drove up to Springhill, NS and spent the day with my lovely friend Zoë and her adorable family!  I hadn't scrapped in well over 2months and really needed the scrappy date to finally get glue to paper!  I'm not sure why that happens, but if I'm not creating something everyday I almost lose my nerve to sit down and make something.  Thanks to Zoë's wonderful hospitality though, I was able to make 3 full layouts and the beginning of a fourth! Yay! 









5 comments :

Chantal Vandenberg August 19, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Wow! Loving all these!!!

Cindy S. August 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

I so love your eclectic style, Steph! FAB LO's-such a treat to see your work :)

Zoe August 19, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

You are flipping fabulous and you are welcome to visit my crazy family anytime you wish :)

Kim August 22, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

I agree I love how all of these are so different!!! gorgeous work Steph!!

Tracy September 1, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

I always love to see what you do with Sassafras!