Saturday, February 19

My First Layout with the LCOM layout DT!

Here is my layout based on this week's LCOM sketch! 
Check out the blog for more DT inspiration and try your hand at the fun sketch!
Sketch #70





Papers by Pink Paislee, embellies by Sassafras....and that little bit of journaling done by my new to me Vintage Typewriter!!!  It is beautiful, sky blue Olympia circa 1950's, cursive and in mint condition...I love it!  I'm now on the hunt for a mint condition PINK one to match! 

Dave thinks I've lost my mind, but I can't wait for the spring to get the typewriter outside
for some fun artsy shots LOL

Tell me, what are your favorite inanimate objects you enjoy taking photos of just so you can scrap them? 
 I can't be the only collector who does this?
Cheers,
Steph
xo

1 comments :

Jill Sarginson February 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

this is a gorgeous layout stephanie! I loveeee that font!!! (what is it??) :)

Congrats on the Little Bit of Whimsy ... saw K's post on FB! hehe